Home

Silverado 4 inch lift before and after

Official Rough Country Web Site. Compare Lift Kits - Ships Today 4 inch lift pics. Hey everyone, I went to my local truck shop today and purchased a 4inch Fabtech lift kit (which they will be installing next month). I am running 275/60R20 Duratracs on the truck right now with a 2in level kit. I was just wondering if anyone had pics before and after a 4inch lift with 33s so i can see the difference Lift: BDS 4 inch lift and upgraded with Fox 2.0 shocks, replacement leaf springs instead of rear lift blocks, differential brackets, and traction bars. Tires/Wheels: Goodyear Duratrac 295/65/18 and XD Monster 18 inch wheels. I have about 5 hours of seat time after the lift and this is what I have noticed so far Put the Pro-Comp 4 inch lift kit on this weekend.. took two of us about 12 hours of work in total but we could do it again in about 6 hours I think now I know all the tricks. I went with just the 1 blocks in the rear (and did not fit the leaf spring as well) as I had the 3.5 inch rear blocks from the factory and it seemed to level out pretty well

Fabtech, ReadyLIFT & More - Silverado 3-4 Inch Lift Kit

1. Short Video or Before and after Installing Rough Country 4in Lift. if you want more info or want a lift for you truck contant us at nothingbutcustom15@gmail...
  2. Hello I have a leveing kit now and thinking about going to a 4 inch ready lift. is it worth it I have a 1.5 in tough country leveling kit now but now the dealership is offering a ready lift for 1400 installed and you keep your factory warranty does anyone have any pictures with a 4 inch kit installed and before and after pictures just wondering if its worth the money for that kit thanks in.
  3. Get a huge boost for your '88 - '98 Chevy / GMC 1500, Tahoe, and Suburban with Rough Country's all-inclusive 4-inch Suspension Lift. This kit features a set of beefy front and rear crossmembers and differential drop brackets, this kit can take what you dish out and keep on kicking
  4. Re: Post pics before and after your CST 4.5 kit. Oct 30 2019, 12:05am. Not everyone wants a 6in. 4.5 is just over a level, but flat angles and perfect ride quality. I didn't want a 6in. This lift you can stretch to 6in if you wanted too the coil overs have another 1.5in in them. But then you have angles like a bds or zone 6in lift

7-9 Cognito on 35s. don't remember. ford keys and body lift on 35s. don't remember. don't remember. Fabtech 6 with negative cv angles on 35s. Ford keys and body lift on 35s. Procomp 6 set at 6 and 3 body lift on 35s. Superlift 6-7.5 cranked sky high and 3 body lift on 38.5 tires Re: GM 2 Lift. Jan 31 2021, 4:11pm. I second that info. I do believe GM uses the factory level kit to raise the trail boss and AT4 suspension to gain the clearance for the so called off road capability for these new trucks trim levels they have out now. Anyone can do the same thing to their trucks in the aftermarket The ride quality may not remain as pleasant as before. If you want to lift your Silverado but don't want to face issues with shocks, it is better not to lift much. Stock issues can cope up with adjusted height if the difference is not much. In that case, you can keep the factory-installed shocks

This is my truck. It's a chevy silverado 1500 LT 5.3 4x Pictures: Before & After lots of pics so we can choose. Shop that installed lift and link to their website and facebook page. Bio: A little bit about the owner. Will only put your first name. Joshs 2011 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4×4 before & after BDS lift Pictures. BDS Suspension 6″ Coilovers with Fox Shocks. 3″ Body Lift. Fuel Maverick. Im looking at a 2015 1500 with a 4.3, 3.42 gears. I would add a leveling kit with 33x12.5s. What should I be expecting for gas mileage? Would a 5.3 get better MPG with the lift/tires? What is your current tire/lift/engine/mpg? I tried the search feature but couldnt find a ton of what I was lookin.. 2019-2021 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 4wd 4 SST Lift Kit. NOTE: Not compatible with Trail Boss, High Country with ARC, Denali or AT4. Made in USA. 4 Lift Front/3 lift Rear. 20x9 0 offset 295/65 R20 - Chevy Max tire size. 20x9 0 offset 295/55-R20 - GMC Max tire size. No cutting or modifications required Ive got a 3 inch body lift from Trailmaster but my trucks a different body style and i dont have any before pictures but feel free to check it out in my album tho. 1995 Silverado,Z71, 3-inch lift,2-inch leveling kit, SkyJacker Suspension, short ram-air intake, throttle body spacer, MSD ignition coil, straight pipe

Before. After. beside a stock '13 Z71. Re: 3.5in RC lift before and after. Jun 05 2013, 3:42pm. ^^^ the RC 3.5 in my book is the best moderate lift for the money....if you don't want to shell out a ton of $$$ and have a good looking 4x4 with a great stance. Able to run up 33 tires or more depending on offset and trimming you may want to do. Okay, so ive been looking into the zone 6.5 lift for my truck. I was dead set on going for the 6.5. After going to my local shop for a quote on the kit + install, i went to my dealer and they happened to have a brand new 2015 silverado 1500 CC Z71 in tungsten metallic, with a dealer installed pro comp 6 lift and 35x12.5 tires Shop Sierra 1500 Lift Kits. A lift kit is a great modification for anyone wanting their truck to stand out from the crowd. Choosing the right height for your Sierra can provide a more versatile driving experience while also highlighting other visual upgrades added to your truck. You just picked up a GMC Sierra 1500, and the truck is beautiful

Suspension Lift Kits, Shocks & Struts, Tools, Leveling Lift Kits, Suspension Components

Lift Kits 4 Less is the largest online seller of Suspension Lift Systems! Find the perfect kit for your Truck, Jeep, or SUV. Website: www.liftkits4less.com |.. Fabtech 4-Inch Performance Lift Kit with Dirt Logic 2.5 Coil-Overs and Dirt Logic Shocks. (14-18 Silverado 1500 Double Cab, Crew Cab) Starting At: $ 3018.95. FREE Shipping. (100+) Supreme Suspensions 3.50-Inch Front / 3-Inch Rear Pro Billet Lift Kit. (07-18 Silverado 1500) $ 294.95 In researching my new tires and lift, I looked at a lot of before and after pictures. I finished the project this weekend and thought my pics might be useful to someone else. It's definitely not just that I want show off my sweet truck. Truck is a 2011 TRD Sport Access cab. I was going for 2 of lift front and rear The most common reason to replace a control arm is to improve wheel travel as part of a suspension lift. However, a new control arm can offer more than just increased ride height (lift) and additional wheel travel: Increased durability in the arm itself. A wider range of uniball/ball joint options. More compatibility with replacement coilovers

Most shocks list lift ranges in 2 inch increments example: 0-2,4-6 etc. but you'll want to choose what works best with your suspension setup. LIFT HEIGHT Most people will agree that any Jeep lift 2.5 or less will not necessarily require adjustable control arms or adjustable track bars etc This Tire Sizing Chart is meant to be used as a reference guide for tire fitments. The maximum tire sizes listed are based off the max lift that we offer for the model year. All vehicles are slightly different and all tires are slightly different in actual advertised sizes and design. Supreme Suspensions is not respon Superlift's 3 Inch Lift kit for the 2011-2019 Silverado and Sierra 2500HD and 3500 HD is a simple solution for adding more height than just a Leveling Kit. Superlift's Upper Control Arm (UCA) Lift kits have a strong, modern die-formed design constructed of solid steel rod, beefy gussets and include a flat mount ball joint cup

Rough Country® Lift Kits - 40 Years of Proven Qualit

4.75. 66-6095. * - Max tire size on factory wheel. Inside edge of tire will rub on radius arm at full turn. ** - Max tire size on factory wheel. ***May require some minor trimming of inner fender well. THIS TIRE FITMENT GUIDE IS TO BE USED AS AN AIDE, IT IS THE CONSUMER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO TEST FIT BEFORE PURCHASING WHEELS AND TIRES A recommendation is to do the control arm flip which helps put the upper ball joint at a better angle after lifting. Take the passenger side arm, flip it upside down, and put it on the driver side, and vise versa on the passenger side. - Jared - '07 Silverado LT Z71, '99 Camaro. '02 Trailblazer - rust cancer, RIP Introducing the only 2-inch Suspension Lift designed, engineered, tested, and backed † by Chevrolet specifically for the Silverado. Developed by the same vehicle-level engineers who built the truck, the system was tested under the same grueling conditions and will not void the New-Vehicle Limited Warranty.. With separate systems for select 2WD and 4WD Silverado models, each system features.

SilveradoSierra.com • 4 inch lift pics : Suspensio

Pinion, U-Joint, & Driveshaft Angles All suspension lift kits alter the driveshaft angle and can result in vibration, a short u-joint life, or even sudden and total failure if you don't correct it at the time a lift is installed. Basically, every degree of driveshaft angle above 10 degrees shortens the life of the universal joint and increases vibration Rough Country - 28330-1.5-2-inch Suspension Leveling Lift Kit (Editor's Choice) Rough Country is one of the leading names in truck suspension and off-road parts. This lift kit is designed to fit all 4WD Chevrolet Silverado 1500's from 1997 to 2006. This kit is designed to lift your Silverado 3 inches in the rear The only reason why a 6 inch lift kit would be a smarter choice is if you really need to hit the off-road, if you ask me. The 4 inch lift provides just enough raise to make the truck look far better than a stock, and still provide it with enough benefits that come from increased level of clearance. This pick makes only more sense if your truck. 7 FTS, FTS UCAs, 4.56s, Detroit TrueTrac, Bilsteins 7-9 set at 9, Rear AAL, 325/60/20 Goodyear Duratrac tires, Ballistic Jester Wheels - 20x9 - 5.5 BS, 2 Wheel Spacer Rear, 1 Wheel Spacer Front, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Black Bear Tune, AMP Research Power Steps 2015 Silverado 2500HD 6.0 - Sol A body lift kit will elevate the cabin of your truck by as much as 3 inches. Body lift kits are used by many truck owners to heighten the body of a vehicle without affecting the suspension system. With a body lift kit, you can elevate the fenders of the truck and make space for larger, thicker, more durable tires

Chevy Silverado 1500 Lift Kits. Fabtech offers a wide range of lift kits for the 1988-19 Chevy Silverado 1500. So if you're looking to level the stance of your Silverado or go for serious off road performance with a 6″ system, Fabtech has the right lift kit for every budget i put the ready lift torsion keys on my old 2001 silverado regular cab 4x4. it didnt change my ride at all. i was runnin a 3 inch body lift and the new torsion keys with 35x12.50s on a 16x8 rim. i would recommend that to anyone who dont wanna shell out the money for a 6 inch suspension lift. i put 130,000 miles on that truck with that setup and never had any problems. id look into the. With a 6-inch lift and 35-inch tires, The Beast is huge. It's even bigger than you think, no matter how large you think it is. Pictures don't convey the sheer size of Nissan's creation. The. I did the torsion key lift on my 2010 Chevy Suburban. I went to GM and got the 1/2 ton keys from the parts department. These keys are indexed differently, that is what gives the lift, about 2″-2.5″. The ride didn't change. I did add the shock extensions, which I got off eBay. Hope this helps Rough Country 2-Inch Leveling Lift Kit; Red. (07-21 Silverado 1500, Excluding Trail Boss) $ 69.95. (100+) MotoFab 2-Inch Front Leveling Kit. (07-21 Silverado 1500, Excluding Trail Boss) $ 61.90. (4) Rough Country 2.50-Inch Leveling Lift Kit with Lifted N3 Struts

Camber: When you lower a truck you cause negative camber.When you lift a truck you cause positive camber. It's that simple, and this is why the way you lower is so important. Cutting, heating, or even using engineered lowering coil springs will cause negative camber every time and you need to have the ability to adjust the camber enough to offset this 3.5in Suspension Lift Kit w/ Forged Upper Control Arms (19-21 Chevy 1500 PU 4WD/2WD) View for fitment details. $599.95. $599.95. 3.5in GMC Suspension Lift Kit w/Upper Control Arms (19-21 1500 4WD/2WD w/ Adaptive Ride Control) View for fitment details. $529.95 This item: Readylift 69-3490 2019 Silverado/Sierra 1500 4 Inch SST Lift Kit. $629.61. Only 8 left in stock (more on the way). Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. FREE Shipping. AntennaMastsRus - 13 Inch All-Terrain Flexible Rubber Antenna is Compatible with Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (2006-2021) - Spring Steel Internal Core. $16.99. In Stock. Sold.

For example, 4 x 2.5 means a kit provides 4 inches of lift for the front of the vehicle and 2.5 inches for the rear. 3x3 signifies an even 3 inches of lift for both the front and rear suspension. If you find yourself in either of these situations on a regular basis, a lift kit will provide you with many advantages Get a $100 prepaid card after rebate when you buy a Superlift Lift Kit above $499.00. Go to www.truckherorebates.com and enter offer number THSLC2103 in the USA and THSLC2104 in Canada. Valid on purchases made between 7/1/21 and 9/30/21. Must be submitted by 10/31/21. Allow 4-6 weeks for processing. Valid in USA and Canada The offset can be one of three types (measured in millimeters).*. Wheel backspacing is the distance from the hub mounting surface to the inside wheel lip (back side of the wheel) and is usually measured in inches. When chosing wheels it is important to pay attention to the backspacing. A common offset for example is +12mm or -12mm Leveling kits are designed to level out the uneven stance and increase the ground clearance of your 4×4. In most cases, the slight lift will allow for bigger tires. When coupled with high-quality aftermarket shocks, a leveling kit can increase on- and off-road handling too Please complete your Silverado 1500 info. 2019-2021 Chevy Silverado Leveling Kits. Restore your truck's factory appearance and performance with our truck leveling kits. Whenever you modify the height of your pickup truck, or swap out key components like shocks and other suspension parts, there is a chance you'll change the height of your pickup.

Leveling kits can be used on GMC trucks to raise the front end of the truck. By raising the front end the truck can sit and travel level with the bed of the truck. This can be beneficial when hauling cargo. Many GMC truck owners raise the front end of their trucks simply for aesthetic reasons. Installing a leveling. One way to fit much larger tires on the new Silverado is with Rough Country's new 6-inch lift. With the ability to clear 35-inch tires, it radically transforms the looks of Chevy's new 1500. While adding 6 inches of lift, it also levels the vehicle for a clean look. The system doesn't increase the track width at all allowing for a 10-inch.

My 4 inch BDS lift with pictures - Silverado Sierr

Fabtech 4-Inch Performance Suspension Lift Kit with Dirt Logic 2.5 Coil-Overs and Dirt Logic 2.25 Shocks. (19-21 Silverado 1500 Trail Boss, Excluding Diesel) $ 3158.95. FREE Shipping. (21) Fabtech 6-Inch Performance Suspension Lift Kit with Dirt Logic 2.5 Reservoir Coil-Overs and Dirt Logic 2.25 Shocks Run up to a 32-inch tire while leveling the front of your vehicle with the rear, using Rough Country's 2-inch Leveling Suspension Kit for Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This set of lower front strut mount extensions immediately offers increased ground clearance without the hassle of a long and drawn out installation process dynofit 2-4 Lift Upper Control Arms/A-arms/UCAS for 2007-14 Yukon/Yukon XL, Suburban 1500, Escalade, Left and Right Suspension Leveling Lift Kits for 07-15 Sierra 1500, Silverado 1500, 07-16 Tahoe 4.0 out of 5 stars 11

Before and after photos of the 4 inch lift kit

Chevy Silverado 1500 Custom / LT / LTZ / RST / SSV / WT 4WD 2020, SST™ Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit with 4 Front and 3 Rear Lift Height by ReadyLIFT®. Max Tire Size: 35x11.5. SST Lift Kits are the fastest, safest, least.. Overhaul your '07 - '13 Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickup with Rough Country's jaw-dropping 5-inch Suspension Lift. Gain enough clearance to run up to 33-inch tires on factory 20-inch wheels with this all-inclusive kit. A set of lifted knuckles, front and rear cro Rough Country's 3.5-inch kit features a set of lifted knuckles allowing you to lift your vehicle in the best possible way. Other kits only replace your upper control arms which can leave your CV boot prone to damage by making contact with the lower arms Superlift's true to the height 6.5-inch lift kit for the 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra 1500 are a great way to add height to your overall GM 1500 appearance. Superlift also offers a variety of shock options for the GM 1500 which allows you to choose your ride comfort

3.5'' SST Lift Kit Front With 2'' Rear With Fabricated Control Arms And Bilstein Shocks- GM Silverado / Sierra 2500HD 2020-2021. $1,399.95 For the 2014-2017 GM 1500 trucks, ReadyLIFT offers two versions of our 4 SST lift kit. This is determined by which upper control arm that your truck currently has. 69-3414 - Aluminum and Stamped Steel UCA trucks. 69-3416 - Black forged steel UCA trucks. To safely level your GM 1500 with stamped steel control arms, you can use our 66-3085. So, your payload capacity remains unchanged. You can still put just as much weight in the bed without fear of the suspension bottoming out. Unlike with truck lift kits, your driving experience and truck's stability should be more or less the same. Where you'll see the difference in your leveling kit before and after is going to be mostly looks

99-06 GM 4 Rough Country Lift installed

1-3 Torsion Bar Keys with Shock Extenders Brackets for Chevy GM Silverado Sierra 1500 1999-2007 and More Truck, Dynofit 1-3 Inch Forged Adjustable Suspension Leveling Lift Kits 4.4 out of 5 stars 31 15. by Alex Luft. — Jan 30, 2020. General Motors will offer a front-end leveling kit for the Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon, GM Authority has learned. The kit will be a dealer-installed, LPO. Rancho Complete Lift Kit Lift kits. If the goal for lifting your ride is greater ground-clearance and off-road capabilitie s, a suspension lift kit is the way to go. This pricier solution delivers an overall boost of anywhere from 4 to 6, but, if you're looking to roll with 35 tires or larger, you'll probably need to go nor th of 4 inches A body lift uses blocks and spacers to lift the body 2-3 inchers higher on the frame without altering the suspension. This is a great option if you are looking to modify the look to allow for bigger wheels and tires at an affordable price! With a body lift, the stability of your truck can be impacted due to the increased ride height, so if you.

2017 gmc sierra 1500 leveling kit vs 4 inch lift kit

1. Featured Chevy Truck Lift Kits 1969-1987 Straight Axle 4wd Models Tuff Country's straight axle suspension lift kits for the 1969 thru 1987 Chevy trucks feature the exclusive EZ-Ride leaf springs. All springs are tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring. To reduce squeaking and improve ride characteristics, teflon inserts.
  2. I put a 4 lift on my 2019 ram 1500 classic i did a wheel alignment and still has bad side to side shake 80kms you can just start to feel it shake 100-105kms it's bad and 110kms and up its less of a shake and it pulls to the right and both front tires are wearing on the inside. Reply
  3. 87 short box, 700R4, 208, PoP Right D60, 14bff w/ disc brakes open right now, 4.10's, 8in lift springs with 2 inch drop purtch an 6 inch shakels, DIY4X rear flip+ 6 in springs,cross over steering, hydro boost, 38/15.50/15 Micky Thompson MTZ's, 15x12 street locks, 461 full roller, 94 SBC serpentine conversion, Hooker super comp headers.

4in Suspension Lift Kit for 88-98 Chevy / GMC 4wd 1500

Body-lifts are another popular and inexpensive way to raise a pickup truck. Shown here is a Performance Accessories body-lift providing 3 inches of extra ride height on an F-150. Before trucks and. Lift or leveling kits are often among the first modifications made to a pickup truck. Yet, there's still confusion among aftermarket consumers regarding body lifts, suspension lifts, and leveling kits. We've already tackled the difference between body lifts and suspension lifts in this earlier post. Now, we'll look closely at how lift kits differ from leveling kits, and review why you. What size tire can I fit under my 4×4 and what modifications do I have to do to my vehicle to get a particular tire size to fit. The following chart is compiled from many sources including a good degree of the information originating from suspension lift manufacturers (listed below) as well as tire manufacturers and other compiled data from 4. The parts found inside a truck lift kit vary widely depending on the design and brand of the kit in question. One part that raises some questions is replacement shock absorbers.There is some confusion about when you can reuse a set of stock shock absorbers and when a specialty set of aftermarket shocks is necessary

SilveradoSierra.com • Post pics before and after your CST ..

If you are adding 2 of lift in the rear then yes you would need longer shocks or you will be limiting your downtravel by 2. csuviper, Apr 24, 2017. #4. augheydoggy98 [OP] and T-Rex266 like this. Apr 24, 2017 at 8:59 AM. # 5 A Lift Kit is an aftermarket body modification designed to raise your vehicles ride height and possibly it's ground Clearance. There are two types of Lift Kits: Body Lift Kit and Suspension Lift Kit. A Body Lift Kit will raise your vehicle's ride height between 1-3 inches, without altering the original suspension geometry of your vehicle; this is accomplished by lifting the body of the.

Video: Side by Side Lift Compare (Pics) GMC Truck Foru

SilveradoSierra.com • GM 2 Lift : Suspensio

SUSPENSION: SUPERLIFT 8 inch Lift Kit - 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 4WD with Factory Aluminum or Stamped Steel Control Arms - with KING Coilovers and Shocks WHEELS: 20 FUEL KRANK TIRES: 35 TOYO M/T. 2017 Silver Silverado. 4 photos Suspension: 3 Leveling Ki Bulletproof Suspension Inc. Renowned for our custom bolt on suspension lift kits, quality engineering and design. All components are made from A36 steel plate 1/4″ thick or thicker and heavy wall D.O.M. (drawn over mandrel) seamless steel tubing. Bulletproof Suspension uses continuous seam welding with our exclusive cross bead internal.

Silverado Leveling Kit Problems - A to Z Details

1. I notice lift kit ads everywhere that install shocks, springs etc and lift your truck 2-4 inches. When you do this, doesn't the length of the rear axle become farther from it's previous/stock location? If it's further away, doesn't the vehicle need to have a longer driveshaft? Just trying to understand the physics of it
  2. LIFT KITS . Suspension lift kits create additional space in your wheel well for oversize tires and give your truck the clearance it needs to overcome any off-road obstacles. Whether it's a body lift kit or a full suspension lift kit, RealTruck.com has the options you want. Choose from moderate 3-inch lift kits to 10 inches and more
  3. d that this is MY OPINION on a ZONE lift. I did A LOT of research on lift kits because I did not want to pay an arm and a leg to lift my truckafter finding this kit I realized that no one had one, and I wanted to try it and let people know of it's quality, etc.
  4. The answer to the question of whether or not wheel spacers are good or bad is very subjective. The short answer is that they can be very good for your needs if they are installed correctly, they are of high quality, and you know exactly what you need them to accomplish. On the other hand, they can be very bad if they are installed incorrectly.

2000 chevy silverado with 4 inch lift - YouTub

Also available is a 4-inch kit for the 6- or 8-lug K2500. It lifts the 6-lug rear by 4 inches and the 8-lug rear by 2 1/2. The kit for the K3500 1-ton offers a 4-inch front lift and a 2 1/2-inch rear Your not going to need the UCAs, but at 2.5 lift, ur truck will want to feel like its floating on the road, thats from when its lifted that high ur truck will not have the same stearing geometry as it did when it was stock. The after market UCAs will fix any allignment issuse. Dellosa89, Nov 2, 2009. #4 After a suspension lift or upgrades to the engine and transmission, a drive shaft extension is in order. Spacers make adding extra length to drive shafts straightforward so your rebuild project, and 4WheelParts.com carries the drive shaft spacers and other components you need to do just that Rough Country 6″ Lift Kit Compatible w/ 2015-2019 Chevy Colorado GMC Canyon (Diesel) N3 Struts Shocks Suspension 24132D. 4. WULF 1-3-inch Front 3-inch Rear Lift Kit for 2004-2012 Chevy Colorado GMC Canyon Z-71 2WD / 4WD (B07DD159H9) If you have a Z-71 and want to get up to three inches of lift, this is your best lift kit for Chevy Colorado

2019 to 2020 Silverado / Sierra 1500 6 inch lift kit

To make this '15 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD stand out from the pack, Eddie Rios of Addiction Motorsports in Canoga Park, California, added a 4-inch front/2-inch rear ReadyLift SST suspension lift. Each part of a Silverado lift kit is made of high-quality materials. Especially the washers, which are hardened to maintain maximum strength and durability. Overall, lift kits increase your ground clearance, eliminates the need for ride spacers, and provides a smooth ride even after modifications. 11) Chrome Door Handle Cover 1988-99 1500 Pickup 6 lift kit, N3 Nitro shocks. 1988-99 4WD Chevy, GMC 1500 Pickup, Blazer, Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon 6 lift kit, N3 Nitro shocks. Rough Country. 1988-99 1500 Pickup 6 lift kit, N3 Nitro shocks. 4WD. $999.95 Another option is combining a 2 inch lift and leveling kit with a 3 inch body lift kit, which is about half the price saving money for your 33 inch tires that will bring ground clearance up to about 3.5 inches. All this for about the same price plus less change to the factory suspension geometry and how your truck handles This leveling lift kit will raise the front of your Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra by a true 2. Can be installed in about 1 1/2-2 hours and does not require strut or coil disassembly like other kits. These leveling spacers are CNC machined out of billet aluminum and then powdercoated black to match you factory suspension The ladder structure is much lighter and more dimensionally stable than two 4×8 sheets of 3/4-inch plywood would be. - Tom Strock, 2017 Silverado 3500, 2000 Bigfoot 9.6 The 2007.5 Chevy 2500HD bed has a radius corner where the sidewall and floor meet. This is at the bed's opening